I wrote these words. And these words wrote me.
1. Saying hello first doesn’t come under my necessary wants. But saying goodbye is a luxury for me that I can’t afford.
2. I get hurt in small simple things. But the smallest of things and simplest of moments make me happy.
3. I am never afraid of admitting that I own millions of flaws, I have faced many failures. But I am more than my flaws & higher than my failures.
4. I never take anyone for granted. I also don’t let anyone take me for granted. Never.
5. If I trust you, I’ll try hard to not let any situation to slacken that trust and will try harder to not let you do anything that fades my faith in you. But if my trying don’t make any sense to you, I’ll impose neither my trust nor my doubt upon you. I’ll just let you go.
6. Tears drench me often. And I’m not ashamed considering it as my weakness. I feel stronger each time I dry them by myself.
7. I can’t open my heart out in front of everyone, everywhere. You may call me boring for that. Only few people know how crazy & sassy I am. And I want that few to remain few.
8. In the entire world, I love my baba the most. And I know my mami feels happier when I say it. I am nothing without both of them.
9. I don’t have an empire of friends. I have some that I can count in my fingers and store in my heart forever. Some of them can’t even be categorised as friends because they feel a lot like family, a lot like home.
10. I don’t want someone who will say me I love you. Because I say this line to me daily when I stand in front of the mirror. I need someone who will make me feel loved by saying I love Us, with justified confidence.
11. I save my little anger for the people who mean so much to me. I gift that to them in abundance, often, but not for a longer period.
12. In today’s competitive world of comparison, I love to live my own story, fight my own battle which can’t be like any other and I enjoy applauding for the joy of others.
13. I hate full stops. I love to hang as an apostrophe after the names of people I love.
14. I can’t be defined in adjectives because adjectives are meant for comparison. I’m not a synonym because synonyms are meant for replacement. I am the personification of abstracts you don’t know.
15. I am the meaning of my own name. Abhisikta. And I don’t need your validation for that. (Laughs)